XMEye is the best CCTV surveillance application for your home or office. With the support of this app, you can be aware of what’s going on around your home, even when you aren’t there. Here in this review, you’ll find the complete guide to downloading and installing the XMEye app for Mac.
This is a free video monitoring application available for all devices. XMEye is the only app that promotes cloud technology. You can track your home or workplace in your absence. This surveillance app permits you to connect up to 64 devices at a time.
What Is XMEye App for MAC?
XMEye is a free video surveillance app offered by Huangwanshui. This app is created for IPC & DVR with cloud technology. It is very advantageous to keep track of what goes on around you via video. Now, most of the users are looking for ways to download the XMEye app for Mac.
Its PC version is free and you can find the download link on the official site of XMEye. To use this app on MAC you won’t have access to all the features of the Android version. Therefore you need an emulator to get the mobile version.
Specifications of XMEye App
Here are the specifications of the XMEye App:
|Updated||January 7, 2021|
|Requires Android||5.0 and up|
Advanced features of XMEye App
- This app permits cloud users to log in and modify their settings.
- With this app, users can take snapshots in place of recording the scenes directly.
- XMEye assists accessibility to bi-directional audio by way of bilateral speech. Also supports pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) cameras for the greatest viewing.
- This XMEye App upholds adding, editing and deleting records for local devices.
- Users can look up the operating device on the PC’s LAN with the help of XMEye.
- XMEye App permits you to log in as well as migrate with the help of cloud technology.
- You can view real-time activities which support remote motion.
- This app permits users to scan via the QR code for the sequential number.
How to Install XMEye App for MAC
There is no XMEye official version for Mac, which is why you need an emulator. You can use Bluestacks, Remix OS Player or Nox player to install the XMEye App. Here, we’ll illustrate the download procedure of XMeye using Nox Player. You can use other emulators as well.
- Navigate to the official site of Nox player to download and install it.
- Sign in with your existing google account to use the google store app.
- From the google store via emulator, type the XMEye App on the search box.
- After getting search results, press on the desired app icon.
- Now, click the “Install” option below and wait a while until it is installed.
Following the same procedures, you can download the app on your Windows as well.
Alternatives for XMEye App
There we’ll show some alternative apps that you can use rather than using XMEye App for mac.
- iCSee Pro:
It’s also a surveillance app which permits users to have adequate control along with monitoring video recordings. They can do that via CCTV & IP camera devices. This iCSee Pro app also provides live streaming of videos, PTZ controls and connecting DVRs.
It’s also equivalent to the XMEye App. This is a free app which enables you to monitor or control live streaming. You can do that from your IP cameras, DVRs as well as NVRs. It supports two-way communication, 4-channel playback and has an easy GUI to control.
- iVMS- 4500:
This is a mobile client-supportive software that can store and manage images and videos. It can control alarm output and PLZ controls too. It can also monitor all the CCTV, DVR as well as NVRs too. To use this app, you need Wifi, 2G or 3G network service.
Using this XMEye app for Mac, you can never miss out on what’s happening in your workplace or home. You can utilize this app under their developers’ license which does not require any subscription. Real monitoring is always convenient by default with the application.
Now you can view all camera recordings on your MacBook Pro with this XMEye App for free. Nevertheless, XMEye has some restrictions as it only works on XM DVR/NVR. So you need XM devices to enjoy this app.