Streaming high quality videos from the RSS feed requires a particular video player called the RSS feed video player. vChannel is one such video player that enables you to watch and live stream your desired content from around the web for free. Along with watching, you can add your favorite TV channels in its preferred option, so It also allows you to download content for watching them later.
Besides using vChannel on your smartphone, if you wish to watch all your favorite TV shows on your MacBook’s large interface, then download it. As the app is available on several platforms, you can easily download vChannel for Mac. In this article, we will show two different ways to get this app on your MacBook.
- Short Overview of the vChannel App
- How to Download and Install vChannel for Mac?
Short Overview of the vChannel App
vChannel is an outstanding RSS feed video player app that has been developed by iSSoft. In December 2014 this app was first included on the Google Play Store. Along with the Play Store, vChannel is also available on the Mac App Store. Till now around thousands of people have installed it on their devices from the Play Store. Not only that, most of the people reviewed this app positively with a 3.1-star rating. For fixing the reported bugs, the developer of this app updates it constantly. And the last update was made on April 7, 2019, which version was 1.6.1.
Core Details of the vChannel App
Here we have included a table with the main details of the vChannel.
April 7, 2019
What Makes the vChannel App Incredible?
vChannel is packed with several outstanding features that can mesmerize you. Below we have pointed out some of the major features of this app.
- vChannel allows you to stream movies, TV Shows, and Series from different platforms with high quality.
- Through this app, you can save your content on your device for watching later.
- It automatically pings another channel if you face any issues with one channel.
- To find out your favorite movies or TV shows easily, vChannel enables you to add them to the quick access option.
- vChannel supports Chromecast which enables you to cast movies and TV shows on TV with faster loading than other apps.
- This app is upgraded to the RSS 2.0 for streaming a variety of different video files without any interruption.
How to Download and Install vChannel for Mac?
If you spend most of your time on your MacBook, vChannel could be a good choice for you. To get this app on your Mac, several methods are available to adopt. Because vChannel is available on both Play Store and Mac App Store. For downloading the vChannel from the Play Store, you will need to install an Android emulator first.
On the internet, you will find several emulators, but the most trusted are BlueStacks, Nox Player, MEmu Player, ARChon Player, and Remix OS Player. By using any of these emulators, vChannel download for macOS can be easy for you. Check out the below section, to download the vChannel through the Nox Player.
Download and Installation Process of the vChannel for Mac Through the Nox Player
Below are the steps that you can follow in order to install the vChannel app for Mac through this emulator.
- First, navigate to the official website of the Nox Player and download the most recent version of this emulator.
- Then, find the downloaded dmg file on your MacBook and install it. Remember the installation process will require some moment to be finished.
- Open the installed emulator, click on the Play Store from the Nox Player’s home screen.
- For getting access to the Play Store, provide your Gmail ID and password. Create a new account, if you don’t have one.
- Now search for vChannel on the Play Store. And choose the right app from the search result.
- Click the install option at the top right. The installation process will be accomplished automatically.
- You can run the vChannel app from the home screen of the Nox Player, after installation.
How to Download the vChannel App on Your Mac from the Mac App Store?
As we said earlier vChannel is also obtainable on the Mac App Store, so that can be downloaded from there too. For downloading the vChannel app on your MacBook from the App Store, follow the mentioned steps.
- Launch the Mac App Store from the Apple Menu.
- Provide our apple account for gaining access to the App Store.
- After that, search for vChannel on the App Store and choose the right app from the search result.
- Click the Get option and the installation will begin automatically.
- The vChannel will be visible on the Dock Tab after installation.
Two Best Alternatives to the vChannel
Below we will describe two of the best alternatives to the vChannel that provide some unique features.
RSS Player is a popular streaming player that can be used as an alternative to vChannel. It contains numerous unique functions that help to stream your favorite movies, TV series, and many more. Besides, with this app, you can play any podcast from the websites.
The good thing is, you can save your desired website link on this app, it will automatically accumulate the contents. As a result, you can easily watch the contents from the RSS Player. Although it comes for free, you can watch your content without interruptions of any ads. However, to download the RSS Player, follow our previous article.
Perfect Player is a widely used video player that contains several functions to stream movies and TV shows from different websites. Player allows you to add your favorite content to the M3U and XSPF playlist. This is very helpful to find out your desired contents easily. You can also watch your local files from your device. Besides, this player supports EPG format including XMLTV and JTV. To download the Perfect Player for Mac, follow the same download process as we discussed in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any issues with this app, check out this section, you may find your solution here.
Can I Use vChannel Offline?
As vChannel is a media player, you need an internet connection to stream videos from the website. But you can download or save the videos in this player to watch later without any internet connection.
Do I Need to Register an Account to Use the vChannel App?
vChannel doesn’t require any signup or registration to use. Through this app, you can easily browse the RSS feed to watch your desired media without any account.
How Can I Get the vChannel App on My Windows PC?
Downloading the vChannel on the Windows PC is easy with any of the mentioned Android emulators. Below are the following steps to download the vChannel on your Windows PC.
- First, download and install any of the mentioned emulators on your PC.
- Provide your Gmail ID and Password for gaining access to the Play Store.
- Search for the vChannel on the Play Store and install the right app.
- After installation, you can run the vChannel from the home screen of the installed emulator.
If you want to never miss any movies and TV shows, then vChannel would be a good option for you. Through this app, you can watch your preferred content without any interruptions of showing ads. Besides, it allows you to share content on social media to enjoy with your friends and family.
However, if you want to take advantage of these outstanding features, you just have to download this app on your MacBook. By following any of the methods we discussed above, you can easily download the vChannel for Mac. Write to us in the comment section, if you encounter any complications downloading this app.