Sip app is an instant color picker for Mac that makes organizing and editing tasks more accessible. Using the Sip app, you can create new color pallets, edit existing ones, and make custom color formats.
The app is essential for designers who need to create their unique color pallets. Sip App is specifically designed for Mac users; hence downloading it on your Macbook is easy. This article has described everything about installing the app on your Mac, its features, and pricing details. So let’s dive in.
What Actually Does Sip App Do? What Are The Features Of the Sip App?
Sip is a color picker for Mac that lets you create custom color pallets, edit existing ones and organize pellets per your preference. You can rename your custom color pallets and share them with everyone for better reference.
The app is mainly helpful for designers and developers who often need to create their own color codes.
Some of the features of the Sip app for Mac are-
- Sip color pallets make coding procedures faster and easier.
- You can set the number of colors you want to keep in your history.
- It lets you create, edit, and share unique color pallets with everyone.
- You can change the existing color formats and organize them according to your liking.
- You don’t need any additional software to edit colors.
- The color dock feature makes the currently in-use pellets more unobtrusive and available than ever. You can quickly access the pellets without getting distracted from your current work.
- The slip sync feature makes all content in the device synced.
- Interact with the colors directly from the touch bar
- It also has a contrast checker, which makes the combination of text and background color clearer and better.
Minimum Requirements For Using Sip App on Mac
To use the sip app on your Mac, you need to ensure your PC has these minimum requirements.
|Supported OS versions||Mac OS X Kodiak: 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard) |
OS X: 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10,11 (EI Captain)
MacOS: 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), and later version
|Supported Hardware||Mac Chip M1 or Intel or PowerPC Mac|
|RAM||4 GB or above|
Sip App Pricing: Subscription Plans for 2022
You get a free 15-day trial for the Sip app; once that gets over, you need to buy a paid plan. The plan comes with a one-year license to use the app. You can choose a plan as per the number of devices.
Mentioned below are the price plans for Sip App.
|Devices||Price Per Device|
|2 to 4||16 USD|
|5 to 9||14 USD|
|10 to 19||12 USD|
Once your license ends, you can extend your subscription for one more year, paying just half the amount. Here are the extension plans
|Devices||Price Per Device|
|2 to 4||8 USD|
|5 to 9||7 USD|
|10 to 19||6 USD|
How to Download And Install Sip App For Mac?
Here is how you can download and register for Sip in your Macbook
- Download the Sip app by clicking on this link: https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/42337/sip
- Once the download is complete, you have to choose a plan and make the purchase.
- As soon as you complete your purchase, you’ll receive the license key on your email address. It is the key to unlocking the free version.
- Now launch the app; from the menu, select Sip> registration
- Copy and paste the license key you received in your mail in the registration tab and complete the registration.
Yes, Mac has a built-in color picker called Digital Color Meter. You can access it through the Utilities folder.
Pastel app is also a color picker like Sip, but it has fewer features. It is mainly for newbies who are learning design and editing. The app lets you create easy color pallets.
Yes, there are similar color-picking apps like the Sip app. Some of the closest alternatives are- gPick, Just Color Picker, Free Color Picker, etc.
Sip is an amazing app for designers who work with color pallets daily. We hope that this Sip app guide was useful if you have come across this app recently and wanted detailed information. The app is specifically meant for Mac users, and there are multiple paid plans to choose from.
Let us know if you found the information helpful or not in the comments, and stay tuned for more Mac-related guides.