Have you ever wanted to share screens and data between your Samsung phone and Mac or PC? If yes, then SideSync is the only app that you need. This free toolkit will enable your smartphone’s screen on Mac and allow you to view and copy data information effortlessly. SideSync will also let you access texts, calls, alarms, and many more things from Mac.
You can enjoy all your phone’s activity on your Mac with the support of a keyboard and mouse. Along with Samsung smartphones, you can access your tablet’s data from your Mac through the SideSync. Well, this free toolkit is available for multiple platforms, so if you wish to use SideSync for Mac, follow this context. We will show you multiple ways to get the app.
- About the SideSync App
- How to Download and Install SideSync for Mac?
About the SideSync App
SideSync is a South Korea-based productivity category app introduced by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. in 2014. It is an awesome app that works as a solution for PC or Mac-mobile screens, data, and windows sharing activity. You can easily get this app from the play store, and SideSync is free to download.
This app has been downloaded 50,000+ times since its release in the play store. Besides that, SideSync can be used on all PCs, Mac devices, and Samsung devices with KitKat and the above version. In short, it is one of the innovative apps that will let you share the screen of your Samsung device with your Mac or PC screen.
Specifications of SideSync App
Like all other play store apps, SideSync also comes with some specific aspects. If you want to know the specifications of this productivity category app, follow the below section.
|Application Name||Side Sync – Free Mirror||Content Rating||2.1|
|Last Update||July 2, 2021||File size||4.9 MB|
|Current Version||3.1||Official Website||https://www.samsung.com/us/sidesync/|
Benefits of Using SideSync App
You may wonder what benefits you will get after downloading the SideSync app on your Mac. That’s why we have arranged a section where you will see what benefits you will get from it by using it on Mac. Have a look at the below section.
- SideSync lets you share screens between Samsung smartphones and PC or Mac in a smart and convenient way.
- This toolkit provides two different connection processes, including USB cable and Wi-Fi.
- After connecting the SideSync to your Mac, you can make calls and also manage text messages effortlessly.
- This software will let you send or share your smartphone’s files or documents easily.
- Along with sharing files or documents from phone to Mac, you can also transfer documents or files from your Mac to your phone or tablet.
- When both your phone and Mac both will be connected with the SideSync, you will easily receive or get your phone’s notification on Mac.
- SideSync will also let you control or manage your phone’s program through mouse and keyboard.
- SideSync will let you do plenty more things, including rotate screen, window transparency, capture, enable presentation mode, and many more.
How to Download and Install SideSync for Mac?
SideSync is a productivity category app that is available on different platforms and operating systems. Since it is available on different platforms, you can use different methods to get this app on your Mac. Here we will show you two different ways to download and install SideSync for mac.
How to Download and Install SideSync for Mac Through Emulator
Since SideSync is not available on Mac App Store, you can use an emulator to download SideSync app for mac. Sidesync for Mac Free Download can be done through several emulators, including BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, BlueStacks, and many more. We will show you the downloading process of SideSync for Mac through BlueStacks. Stay Tuned.
Download & Install BlueStacks Player
Open your favorite web browser from your Mac and visit the official website of BlueStacks to download the installer file. After downloading the file, double-click on it to install the emulator.
Log In With Google Play Store
After completing the installation process, launch the emulator and find the play store from there. Enter your necessary credentials to access the play store
Search for SideSync
Once you successfully access the play store, use its search bar and search for SideSync. From the search result, select the right app.
Install the SideSync
Now tap on the “Install” button and wait to complete the installation procedure. Once the installation is done, start using SideSync from your Mac.
How to Download and Install SideSync for Mac From Official Website?
Along with using an emulator, you can also get the app from SideSync’s official website. Sidesync Mac Download can be done from there, and we will show you the procedure below. Have a look-
- First of all, visit the official website of SideSync.
- Now you see a couple of downloading options, including “Download for PC” and “Download for Mac.”
- Click on “Download for Mac” to download the dmg file.
- Once the download is done, now double-click on the downloaded dmg file.
- Now, click on “Open sidesync.pkg” and continue the installation. And once the installation is done, you can now start using the SideSync on your Mac.
System Requirements to Use SideSync on Mac
If you want to use SideSync on your Mac, your device should meet the following system requirements. Here are the system requirements, have a look-
- OS – Mac OS X 10.7 or later
- CPU – 1.8 GHz Intel or faster processor
- Minimum memory size (RAM) – 1 GB (recommended)
- Free hard drive space – At least 500 MB (recommended)
Frequently Asked Question
While using the SideSync app, some common questions may arise in your mind. That’s why we have included some commonly asked questions with answers. Follow the section to clear your thoughts about SideSync.
How Do I Connect SideSync to My Mac With USB?
Well, you can connect the SideSync to your Mac in multiple ways. If you wish to connect it through USB cable, follow the below instructions.
- First, connect your phone to the Mac using a USB cable.
- Run the installed SideSync on your Mac.
- From your Mac, set the SideSync setting from “Connect Via” to USB.
- Now run the SideSync from your smartphone.
- When the connection between the Mac and the mobile device is established, you’ll see your phone on your Mac screen.
Does SideSync Work With Other Smartphones Except for Samsung?
Sadly No. SideSync will let you view and copy data between your phone and PC or Mac, but it only works with Samsung devices. If you’re wondering if it’s possible to connect a Mac to another brand’s phone via SideSync, it’s not possible.
Does SideSync Work With All Samsung Models?
SideSync only works with certain Samsung models. It only supports Samsung phones that run Android version KitKat or higher. On the other hand, if you want to connect a Samsung tablet to a Mac or PC, you need to have the Android version of Lollipop on your tablet.
If you’ve ever wanted to access all your Samsung smartphone or tablet activity from a Mac, now you know how to do it. SideSync is the best and only free software that will let you access your Samsung smartphone from Mac. This software will let you access your phone from the Mac and let you manage your phone’s stuff with a mouse and keyboard. Since you know how to get SideSync for Mac, get it today and enjoy your phone’s accessibility from your Mac.