MEmu is an Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your computer. It offers a genuine Android OS user experience, allowing you to install, run, and uninstall any Android application exactly like you would on an Android device.
Sometimes, you can use your keyboard and mouse to operate your applications, games, and external controllers. MEmu gives amazing graphics to its consumers in addition to great speed. Smart controls, controller support, video record, and more features are included.
This article will demonstrate an appropriate way to download and install the Memu Android Emulator for Mac. Aside from this, you’ll also get a convenient review of this emulator here.
- MEmu Emulators General Details & Specifications
- How to Download and Install MEmu Emulator For Mac
MEmu Emulators General Details & Specifications
MEmu emulators have general specifications that you should check before downloading and installing them.
|File size||5.9 MB|
|Requirements||Windows 7,8,10 &macOS|
|Languages||English & Spanish|
What are the MEmu Emulators System Requirements for Mac?
MEmu emulators have some minimum system requirements to help the devices run with this software smoothly. They are:
- Processor with two cores x86/x86 64 processors (Intel or AMD CPU)
- Win XP SP3 / Win7/Win8/Win10 (Not recommended for Server/Enterprise)
- The most recent version of the Windows DirectX 11 / Graphics driver with OpenGL 2.0 support.
- In the BIOS, activate Hardware Virtualization Technology (Intel VT-x/AMD-V).
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB for x64 system) and 5 GB of free hard disk space
Below are some recommended requirements of the MEmu player for the best gaming experience:
- Windows 10 with VT enabled
- CPU: Single thread pass mark score > 1500 (Intel/AMD Multi-Core)
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia/ATI, Onboard or Discrete controller with pass mark score> 750
- 8 GB or higher RAM required and 10 GB of hard disk free space
Significant Features of MEmu Android Emulator
MEmu emulator offers surprising features that help you run Android Apps and games on your device. Some of these features include:
MEmu player has a smart key mapping feature called the smart F button. This system intelligently recognizes various scenes like on board, get off, open the door, and squat equipment. It intelligently places the F button in the appropriate location.
After installing the MEmu emulator, you’ll see two shortcuts on your device. The first one is MEmu, and the other is Multi-MEmu. Double-click the shortcut to start Multi-MEmu if you want to play numerous Android games simultaneously. When using Multi-MEmu, try to use low performance preset (1 RAM, 1024 MB).
Share Files Between Windows and Android:
It is convenient to copy files from Android to Windows or other devices using MEmu emulators. While sharing the folders with Windows, change the Windows path from the setting option as your choice. Furthermore, you can use the File Manager option to move a file from Android to a shared folder.
Customize Macro key Mappings:
Macros are action sequences that can be started by a specific key, such as keystrokes, mouse clicks, delays, and loops. It’s a valuable addition to the existing key-mapping control. You can create your unique KEY by defining any action sequence you want.
There are two controllers support on the MEmu; they are key mapping and joystick setup. Both of them are important when you want to play a game. After setting up both, the controller managing the characters will be easy.
You can automate your mouse and keyboard operations when playing any games. It’ll help you to create shortcuts for your mouse and keyboard. Here you can also find the Operation Recorder on the sidebar. You can start the record operation by clicking the Record option.
Is There a Version of MEmu for MacOS?
They do not provide a Mac or Linux version of MEmu Play, but they may do so in the future. Using Parallels Desktop to run MEmu on macOS is a workaround. All you have to do is turn on the software’s nested virtualization functionality.
How to Download and Install MEmu Emulator For Mac
As we said earlier MEmu emulator doesn’t have the Mac version, so you have to enable the Nested visualization. Here is the process:
Enable the Nested Virtualization:
Parallels Desktop supports nested virtualization, which allows you to operate virtual machines inside other virtual machines. KB 123975 contains a list of supported virtualization platforms such as Hyper-V. Parallels Desktop’s nested virtualization is only accessible in the Mac Pro and Business Editions.
It’s also worth mentioning that allowing layered virtualization significantly impacts a virtual machine’s performance. Follow these procedures to enable nested virtualization:
- Ensure the virtual machine is turned off. If it is in a suspended condition, run it and then close it down from Actions > Shut Down.
- Open the virtual machine settings > Hardware > CPU & Memory, tap Advanced, and choose Parallels as the hypervisor. After that, choose Enable nested virtualization from the drop-down menu.
3. After setting the nested virtualization, you’re a few steps away from playing Android games on your device.
Download the latest MEmu Installer
Tapping on the MEmu Installer, you can download the offline installer.
- Open the file from the download folder of your device; you can open this from the pop-up notification. Then, click the following button to start the MEmu emulator installation process.
2. The MEmu Android emulator will begin to install, and it will take a few minutes to complete.
3. After that, tap on the Launch option when the installation is complete.
4. Configuring MEmu Emulator settings, you can customize many things to make the MEmu emulator work the way you prefer. Select the MEmu tab from the drop-down menu> Settings.
5. From the MEmu System Settings > engine performance.
How to Use MEmu Player for Mac
If you’re wondering how to use the MEmu Emulator after the installation is complete, this section is for you.
- Open the emulator to explore your favourite games and apps on the MacBook. Then click the Play store to open from the home page of the MEmu emulator.
- After navigating the Google Store, log in with your Gmail account.
- When you have finished the login procedure, on the search box, search for your desired games or Apps (such as PUBG Mobile) to find them.
- From the search result, open the exact app and tap on the Install button. (For your information, you don’t need to download apps or games from the Play store; instead, you can install them directly.)
Now you can enjoy your games and apps on the full-screen version faster than on the Smartphone.
What is the best Alternative to MEmu Emulator?
If you want to use alternatives to MEmu emulators but could not figure out which will be the best options, then take a look at this segment-
1. Bluestacks Emulator:
BlueStacks is the fastest-growing Android Gaming Platform that lets you run Android apps on a PC or macOS. This emulator is free to download, and after the recent update, developers claim it’s six times faster than before.
When you install this program on your Mac, you’ll be able to experience full-screen gaming and other applications at lightning speeds. The game control feature allows the users to play with preset controls or customize them. You can improve your aim and reaction while playing your favorite game with the keyboard and mouse.
2. Nox Player emulator:
Nox Player is one of the perfect Android emulators to play games on Windows. It has been extensively optimized, making it more reliable and fluid in both games and apps. You will get the same gaming experience on NoxPlayer as on a PC or console. This emulator supports the gamepad, script recording as well as multiple instances. It gives a smoother experience to play games while working or chatting simultaneously.
Is MEmu Emulator Free & Safe for Mac?
For Windows 10 and macOS, MEmu Emulator is free to download. It allows users to access several MEmu App players at the same time. Furthermore, the MEmu Emulator can be used by anyone for business and personal purposes. This program is safe and secure for PC, laptops, and Mac. MEmu Emulator’s commercial services are not free, but they are affordable. Users can subscribe to MEmu Emulator’s premium software.
MEmu emulator will give you a smoother and better experience than any other Android emulator on the internet. It offers so many unique and responsive features that you hardly find in other emulators. When you download MEmu Android Emulator for Mac, you can enjoy a better Android experience. Download this app on your MacBook to have a pleasant gaming experience.