If you want to explore the world’s best places, Google Trip could be your best friend. It is a prominent app that helps to find all the tour & travel-related information. Basically, Google Trip automatically detects all the information you have stored in your Gmail account, like airline tickets, bus tickets, hotel reservations, etc; it will show the information to you in an intuitive way. In addition, this app enables you to consult all kinds of information regarding emergencies, stores, hospitals, money, etc. If we talk about the download process of the Google Trips for Mac, you have to download the apk file and install it using an Android emulator that we will show in this article.
- Short Details About the Google Trips App
- Download and Installation Process of the Google Trips for Mac
Short Details About the Google Trips App
Google Trips, currently known as Google Travel, is an amazing Travel & Local category app developed by Google LLC. It was launched as a smartphone app on September 19, 2016, for Android and iOS. After being released on the Play Store, Google Trips has been installed by millions of people. The Android version of Google Trips is Android 4.1 or higher and APK file size is 7.4 MB. It was last updated on July 26, 2019, with version 220.127.116.11026476.
APK Specifications of the Google Trips App
Here are the key details of the Google trips that will help you get additional information about the app.
|Application Name||Google Trips||Category||Travel & Local|
|Developer||Google LLC||File Size||7.4 MB|
|Last Updated||July 26, 2019||Official Website||www.google.com/travel|
Major Features of the Google Trips App
Google Trips comes with a large number of features that will help you to explore your desired travel places. Some major features of this app have been demonstrated below.
- Google Trips enables you to get all the travel-related information quickly and easily.
- It automatically detects info stored in your Gmail account and shows it in an easy way.
- You can save your desired searching locations for searching those places without using any internet connection.
- Flight, rental car, hotel, and restaurant booking will be possible through Google Trips without searching individually.
- It enables you to find popular day plans from hundreds of the world’s top locations with customizations based on your interests and time.
- Finding the nearest popular attractive places will be easy with the Google Trips app with reviews and ratings from other travelers.
- Google Trips is designed with a simple interface that can be operated by anyone; even a kid can use this.
Download and Installation Process of the Google Trips for Mac
The Mac version of Google Trips has not been released yet. So how can you download this on your MacBook? Well, as Google Trips is available on the www.apkpure.com website, you can use it through an Android emulator. An emulator helps to run your favorite apps on your MacBook.
Now, you may ask which emulator is best for you? Among the several emulators, we recommended BlueStacks, Nox Player, MEmu Player, Remix OS Player, and ARChon Player due to their features and performance. Google Trips app download for macOS will be easy for you through any of these emulators.
Steps to Download Google Tips for Mac Through BlueStacks Emulator
Downloading the Google Trips app for Mac using the BlueStacks Emulator will be simple, as this emulator is easy to download and use. If you think it would be difficult for you, check the below steps.
- Visit https://www.bluestacks.com and download the emulator from the ‘macOS’ section, as shown below. The BlueStacks installer will download automatically.
- After downloading, double-click on the dmg file to run the installer, then double-click on the BlueStacks icon to start the installation.
- After that, click on ‘Open’ to confirm you want to use the BlueStacks Installer.
- A new window will be shown, and here, tap on the ‘Install Now’ button.
- Input the relevant username & password and press the ‘Install Helper’ button.
- After registering your user details, a ‘System Extension blocked’ popup menu will be shown. Here tap on ‘Open Security & Privacy.’,
- When the ‘Security & Privacy’ settings appear, click on the ‘Allow’ option inside the General tab.
- Return to the ‘Security & Privacy’ menu and tap on the ‘Restart’ option to finish the installation.
- Now download the APK file of Google Trips from Apkpure
- Launch the installed BlueStacks and click on the ‘Install apk’ button from the right toolbar, as shown below.
- A Windows Explorer pop-up window will appear, where the .apk or .xapk file can be navigated.
- Select your downloaded Google Trips apk file and click on “Open. The app will install automatically.
- Once the installation is completed, the Google trips icon appears on the BlueStacks home screen.
Similar Apps to the Google Trips for Mac
Two popular Travel and Local category apps have been described below that can be used as alternatives to the Google Trips app.
Triplt: Travel Planner:
Triplt is a widely used app that helps to find out the travel spot with destination-specific guidelines, restrictions, and requirements. It also enables you to book a flight, hotel, can, or other reservations around the travel locations or outside. In addition, Triplt helps you to find out the easiest way on your road trip, along with locating the closest restaurants, parking, cafes, and ATMs.
TripCase is another app for organizing all of your trip details and tour plans. To make your travel hassle-free, it lets you manage flight tickets, hotel bookings, and rental car reservations. Besides, you can find your preferred travel places near or outside your location. TripCase also allows you to share your trip with your friends or others to keep them updated.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have any queries about Google Trips, check this section. Here we have answered some questions that we have got asked most of the time.
Can I Use Google Trips Without the Internet?
Google Trips has a built-in map where you can save any particular area and use it when you are offline. You can search for places that are included in the saved area without an internet connection.
Is Google Trip Still Available?
Unfortunately, Google Trips was shut down on August 5, 2019, and replaced by the new Google Travel web application. You will get all the same features from the Google Travel web app.
How Do I See My Trips on the Google Trips App?
To explore your trips on the Google Trips app, follow the below steps:
- Launch the Google Trips on your device and click on the Menu option.
- Select the ‘Your Places’ title from the pop-up option.
- Here you can see the list of your trips and click anyone to see the details of any trip.
Google Trips provides all the necessary information about your tour to enjoy your traveling. Along with tour management, it will help you to make reservations for the restaurant, hotels, rental cars, flights, and so on that will make your tour hassle-free. Besides, you can explore the nearest tourist places like zoos, parks, or even any historical places. However, by following the simple process described above, you can download Google Trips for Mac. Once you have this app on your MacBook, it will work for you as a travel agent.