Before going to discuss how to download Acapella App for Mac, it is necessary to know: What Acapella actually is.
Acapella means a type of song sung by a group of people simultaneously without using musical instruments. It is also known as choral music too to the major portion of people.
Now come to the Acapella app that enables you to record your videos and then create a collage. In addition, you can share your combined videos with your friends & family with the Acapella.
In Short, Acapella is a video collage maker app that lets you record your own music without an instrument and can create a collage with the bind of multiple videos.
Acapella is one of the best entertainment apps that we have tested & we highly recommend it. To get more details on it, you can read out the article here we have described it broadly along with the Mac Download Procedure.
- All About Acapella App: Video Collage Maker
- How to Download Acapella App for Mac: A Complete Procedure
All About Acapella App: Video Collage Maker
Hecorat, a web and apps developer company developed Acapella for Android probably in 2015. More than 5 million people have installed this application on their devices till now and the number is still growing. Apart from these, Acapella holds a 3 plus content rating on the Play Store depending on its nearly 30 thousand users’ reviews. Acapella was last updated on April 14, 2016, & till now, no update has been released yet.
Acapella Specifications: That You May Don’t Know
Having specifications of an app is always helpful to know who developed the app & which devices it supports, what is the requirement of downloading it on devices, and more. Keep that in our thinking, We have indexed some of the technical details of the Acapella App from the Google Play Store that you may consider before getting it on your device.
|App’s Name||Acapella Maker – Video Collage|
|Last Update||April 14, 2016|
|Requires Android||4.2 and up|
|Content Rating||Rated for 3+|
|Category||Video Players & Editors|
Features of Acapella: That Should Be Considered Before Downloading It
Every individual application has its respective features and Acapella has too. Acapella holds some features that are unique and necessary for making video college by recording your song. Here we have specified some of the vital features of the app that will clarify why you should use the app as a video collage maker and what makes it unique from the other apps.
- It is simple to use just select layout first, then include videos or record ones and then save, or share it.
- Your recorded short videos can be uploaded to the social networking sites like Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Acapella app offers a remarkable number of frames from where you can choose depending on your interest.
- The Video Playback option is available when your first video is recorded on it.
- Even you’ll be up to adjust the volume of your videos with the app. Besides, several filters can be applied to make your video more attractive.
- You can personalize your own watermark after recording the video. In addition, it has a Play Preview option as well that enables you to watch after accomplishing the record.
How to Download Acapella App for Mac: A Complete Procedure
It has been already mentioned that Acapella is an Android app and no version for Mac has been released yet. In that situation how is it possible to have it on Mac? The question may come to your mind subconsciously. Well, in that case, Android Emulators that are mediator software can help you out mostly.
An emulator can imitate Android screens on Windows/Mac & enable users to use any apps that are developed for Android OS only. Now you may ask what emulators would be better. Actually, several emulators are available out there that you can use but very few can provide better services.
After inspecting some of the best emulators we have selected some of the best emulators that are most acquainted and familiar to the users. Let’s check them out in the list below.
|Nox Player Emulator||https://www.bignox.com/|
|Remix OS Player Emulator||https://sourceforge.net/projects/remix-os-player/|
Download & Install Acapella with Bluestacks: Step By Step Guide
In the above section, we have given a list of 5 emulators that are tried and tested. Here, we’ll show the download procedure with Bluestacks emulator as it is easy to use and holds a user-friendly interface.
Step 1: Navigate to the official website of Bluestacks & download the setup file
Step 2: Once the setup file is downloaded, run it to install and it’ll take a few times
Step 3: As the Bluestacks emulator is installed, open it and find the play Store
Step 4: Provide Google credential to sign in to the Play Store to have access
Step 5: After getting access, search “Acapella” on the search bar
Step 6: Now press on the Acapella App icon after showing search results
Step 7: Tap on the “Install” Option now and then select “Allow” to install it
Alternatives to Acapella App: For Getting Different Features
Acapella is undoubtedly an incredible app to make video collage. But if you intend to use any apps similar to the Acapella, then we recommend having these two apps that we have given below.
Video Collage Maker:
This is another application that is mostly similar to the Acapella app. Here are some features of the app that make it unique
- You’ll be up to merge a number of videos together
- Make Acapella videos by merging multiple videos
- You can include extra music in your videos
- Adding text and sticker is simple on it
- Preview and listen to a couple of videos & Audios together
Acapella editor can be used as an alternative to Acapella maker for Mac. Some of the unique features of the app have been listed below.
- You can record your videos at the time of playing music
- Make a collage with the multiple videos and photos
- Include gift, text, and sticker to your Acapella videos
- Up to 10 video collage can be created
- You’ll be up to store your work as a draft
Frequently Asked Question
Some frequently asked questions have been answered below. Hopefully, these will help you out to know much more details about the Acapella app.
Can I Only Make Short Videos with Acapella App?
You can make up to 20 minutes length videos with the Acapella app. But for making 10 minutes or above, you have to purchase a plan as this is only available in the professional version of the app.
How to Make Acapella videos on Acapella App?
It’s very simple to make Acapella videos, you can follow the steps below
- Run the Acapella App
- Select a Video collage that you want
- Now press on the “+” icon
- Tap on the “Video Record” bellow
How to Download Acapella for Windows including Windows 10?
Acapella for Windows version has not been released yet. In that case with an emulator, the download procedure can be done. You can follow the instructions below as well.
- Make sure you have downloaded & Installed an emulator
- Open the emulator and Login to the Google Play Store
- Search Acapella on the search bar of the Play Store
- Choose the Acapella app after having the search results and install it
Acapella is one of the finest video collage makers that enable users to make acapella videos with ease. This application lets you add music to your video as well and you can adjust the volume to your Music. In addition, you record videos and share them on multiple social media sites like YouTube, Instagram, Facebook & Twitter. However, through the context above, we have shown an entire review along with the download procedure of Acapella App for Mac. You can execute the procedure to have it on your Mac.